Don KramerLigonier Regional
Exceptional Service. Extraordinary Results.
First licensed as a real estate salesperson in California in 1977, Don Kramer is a veteran real estate professional, having served in a number of high profile positions throughout his long career. In the late 80’s and early 90’s, Don served as Vice President, Sales and Marketing Manager and Broker of Record for Developers Marketing Associates (DMA) in San Diego, a company that was responsible for approximately 1,000 new construction transactions per year. Simultaneously, Don served as Vice President and Director of Sales and Marketing for Garrett Development, a mid-sized California builder/developer and sister company to DMA. In 1994, Don and his wife, Kim, decided to move with their two young daughters to the Ligonier Valley in Western PA, where Kim grew up with her large, extended family. At that time, Don was named Director of Real Estate Sales at Hidden Valley Resort and served there for 3 years, during which he helped the resort to increase their real estate sales production by over 50%. In 1997, Don was asked to join Glenn Cook Real Estate in Ligonier as Managing Broker. He served there until 2011, at which time he joined Prudential Preferred Realty, which company eventually became Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty, as Associate Broker. In addition to a PA Brokers license, Don has held a PA Broker Appraiser certification for many years and also holds the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and ePRO designations through the National Association of Realtors. Active in his community, Don has served as President of both the Rotary Club of Ligonier and the Ligonier Valley Library Association, as a member of the Ligonier Valley Chamber of Commerce board of directors and in various positions within the churches he has attended. He holds a BA degree in English and Mathematics from the University of San Diego, which Don attended on a tennis scholarship, and is also a member of the United States Professional Tennis Association, having taught and coached tennis after graduating from college. Don still teaches tennis as a volunteer for the Ligonier Valley YMCA in his spare time and, in fact, is looking forward to introducing his 6 year old granddaughter to the game soon!
Let Don put his experience and expertise to work for YOU in your next real estate transaction!
- Clear and open communication
- Local real estate market knowledge
- Personalized service to guide you through every step of the process, from house-hunting to financing to getting the keys
- Complete transaction management, managing all the details of your real estate transaction on a daily basis
- Help you identify homes that fit your criteria and set up appointments to tour those homes
- Sharp negotiating skills to help you get the best price
- Expansive Internet marketing for your home on all the top real estate search engines
- Online Seller Advantage program will keep you up to date on how many people view your home online and what other homes are going under contract and reducing their price
- In-depth comparative Market Analysis of your home
- Professional photography for your home and a virtual tour to showcase your home in it’s best light
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Chairman's Circle